Thursday, September 3, 2009

2010 Marine Corp ball photos...

The Marine Corp ball is right around the corner and it's about time you start thinking about hiring a photographer to capture the moment. This is the perfect time for photos because how often do you get photos of yourself in a gown and your husband (boyfriend) in their dress blues!?

I think I may try something new this year. Do you and your loved one want to feel like celebrities for the night? I can be your own personal photographer for the evening, capturing the entire event from beginning to end (paparazzi style). How many can say they have had that and think of the reactions you would get from friends and family!

All images (that pass my thorough selection process) will be enhanced and put onto a disk. For sharing with family and friends.

Prices

All prices included my time, traveling expenses and images on a disk.

1 hour - $100 (must get multiple bookings to cover my expenses)

2 hours - $225

3 hours - $325

4 hours - $425

The price jump between 1 and 2 hours is because more than likely I will not have more than 1 booking so I have to make it worthwhile. If I start getting a lot of interest I will update the prices and keep everyone informed in this post.

Thanks,
Scott Halford

No comments:

Post a Comment