Saturday, September 26, 2009

Donations...

I have never done anything like this before but figured I would give it a try.

Since having our little girls of course it has been harder and harder keep my photography alive with the cost of equipment, wear and tear, etc. I am accepting donations to help off set the cost of equipment repair when it comes down to it. I have been led to post this because my camera body is sitting at a service center right now without hopes of getting it back anytime soon. Sadly the repair cost is more than expected.

All donations will go towards repair/upkeep on equipment and the ability to attain more equipment that will benefit my photography now and in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read this and all donations will not go unappreciated.

I accept PayPal at this time and all donations can be sent to scott111184@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment