Thursday, December 16, 2010

Giottos Rocket Blower (Large)

Honestly not much to review on this but without a doubt every photographer should have a rocket blower to remove all those dust specks found on the sensor of your dSLR. I personally use it for a lot of things that I cannot normally get to any other way such as the dirt that gathers around buttons, viewfinder, lenses, etc.

I went with the large version, not expecting it to be so large! Since it is larger than I expected it is not a mainstay in my bag because it won’t fit. Every time before a shoot I give my sensors a few good blows and most of the dust is gone (this thing moves a lot of air!), there are always a few strays that are easily taken care of in PP.

If you don’t already have a Giottos Rocket Blower, I would recommend picking one up, it will save you time in post processing and it’s a great tool for any photographer.

Here is a size comparison of it next to the Sigma 10-20mm

Giottos Rocket Blower

No comments:

Post a Comment