Monday, December 20, 2010

Working on a project...

Starting January 1st I want to start a new project, something new that I've never tried before.

I'm looking for older individuals that would like "their story" to be told, preferably 60 and older. I love telling stories and bringing emotion to my images, thats what photography and art is about.

I would really like to understand my subjects, where they have been in there lives, their stories. If you know of someone that would be willing to share 30 minutes of their time and receive a free 5X7" and two 4X6" prints than please don't hesitate to contact me.

This is perfect for the family wanting a professional photo of a grand parent or great grandparent for free.

You can email me at info@scott-halford.com or call me at 254-654-1738.


Thanks,
Scott Halford

No comments:

Post a Comment